Creamy egg salad. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. This restaurant-style Creamy Egg Salad starts with simple ingredients and is so incredibly delicious!
This delectable seven ingredient mayonnaise based Creamy Egg Salad Recipe comes together in a matter of minutes. Stuff this easy salad in wraps, sandwiches, in a sun ripened tomato or avocado, or simply on a bed of lettuce. Ultra creamy and packed with flavor, this family-favorite egg salad is a fabulous way to use up extra eggs! You can cook Creamy egg salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy egg salad
- You need 5 of hard boiled eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoon of real mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ricotta cheese whole milk.
- You need Dash of salt and white pepper.
In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, paprika and salt. Serve on croissants with lettuce if desired. Creamy Cauliflower Egg Salad "Delicious, and much easier and healthier than potato salad." – SusieL. I added chopped celery, as I like the flavor and crunch." – like to cook.
Creamy egg salad step by step
- Cook the eggs to get hard about 5 minutes in hot water put them in cold ice water so you could Peeled easy.
- Chopped the eggs add all the ingredients let it Cool in the fridge for half hour enjoy.
Jen's Heavenly Egg Salad "Egg salad that tastes as good as it looks!" – ildefonso. Most Made Today The cream cheese gives the egg salad a little bit of tang and creaminess and, well, chives and cream cheese are just a match made in heaven! As a kid, I never grew up eating egg salad. Mostly because my dad is an egg-hater. He couldn't even stand to be in the house if we made hard boiled eggs.