Brian's Old Bay and Parmesan Garlic Wings. Completely thaw bag of chicken wings. Pat dry generous handful of wings. Shake off oil, place wings in bowl and toss with Old Bay Seasoning..
Brian's Old Bay and Parmesan Garlic Wings. My husbands awesome wings♡♡♡ Brian's Old Bay and Parmesan Garlic Wings. Place the wings in a sealable bag and add the soy sauce and garlic powder. You can cook Brian's Old Bay and Parmesan Garlic Wings using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brian's Old Bay and Parmesan Garlic Wings
- It’s 4 lb of chicken wings.
- You need 1 of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan cheese.
See great recipes for Roast Chicken with Old Bay, Old Bay 🦀 too! This buttery garlic-parmesan sauce is so simple and tastes sinfully delicious. A friend baked plain chicken wings for her Super Bowl party but realized at the last minute that she didn't have Tabasco sauce on hand to make Buffalo sauce. She called in a panic, and this is the sauce I advised.
Brian's Old Bay and Parmesan Garlic Wings step by step
- Completely thaw bag of chicken wings..
- Pat dry generous handful of wings..
- Heat deep fryer to 365°F, place wings in basket and fry 8 minutes..
- Shake off oil, place wings in bowl and toss with Old Bay Seasoning. Do another batch and toss with parmesan cheese and garlic..
- Serve hot with a cold beer. You can share if you like !!!!.
All her party guests raved about it. Some reviewers have stated these wings are as good as or better. Crispy and savory, these Garlic Parmesan Wings are sure to be a hit at your dinner table or your next party. This recipe is low carb, keto friendly, gluten free and a Trim Healthy Mama S Fuel. With football season on the horizon….you're going to need all the new wing recipes you can find and these Grilled Old Bay Chicken Wings will definitely be a hit with all your foot ball fans.