Creamy Garlic Chicken with 🐔Spaghetti 🍝.
You can cook Creamy Garlic Chicken with 🐔Spaghetti 🍝 using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Chicken with 🐔Spaghetti 🍝
- You need 1 of large pack chicken breast (boneless, skinless).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 15-20 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1-8 ounce of package of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for topping.
Creamy Garlic Chicken with 🐔Spaghetti 🍝 instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breast…..
- Cut into strips……
- Heat enough olive oil to cover bottom of a large pot……
- Put chicken strips into pot with the olive oil, add your black pepper and adobo, sauté until chicken is slightly cooked…..Drain excess water from chicken…….
- Now add your onion and green pepper to chicken, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add your many cloves of garlic…. yummy 😋!!! Stir well…..
- Now add your softened cream cheese to chicken and veggies, heat and stir until cream cheese has coated all chicken strips…..
- Now add your heavy cream….Stir well…. Remove chicken from heat…..
- Meanwhile heat water for your spaghetti, don’t forget to salt the water !!!.
- Boil spaghetti until al dente and drain…..place desired amount in a bowl…….
- Spoon creamy chicken over spaghetti, top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy 😉!!!.