Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies.
You can have Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies
- You need 1 3/4 of margarine.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 1 pkg of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cacoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 Cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of pecans.
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well..
- Combine cake mix flour, cacoa baking soda and salt..
- Blend into creamed mixture..
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans..
- Drops by teaspoon full into ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350; f for 10 min..