Indian omlette. Masala Omelette is a super quick egg recipe which can be whipped in no time and makes for a lovely breakfast. Spicy Masala Omelette is an Indian twist on the traditional omelette. It's made with onions, turmeric and chillies and is a great way to spice up brunch!
Made with curry powder, garam masala and green chilli – there is plenty of spice to enjoy. I`ve already shared with you the recipe of Thai-style omelette. This is one more recipe, inspired by one of my trips. You can cook Indian omlette using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indian omlette
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
This dish has nothing in common with. Indian style Omelette made with eggs and egg whites, along with veggies and spices. Omelette is part of every cuisine; French makes their own version and so do Greek, Italy. Ingredients for Indian Masala Omelette Recipe.
Indian omlette instructions
- Chop onion, tomato and capsicum into fine pieces and add seasonings..
- Heat one tablespoon oil in a nonstick pan..
- Fry the mix gently and pourl in a bowl..
- In another bowl , beat the two eggs..
- Add the fried mix to the eggs ..
- Heato the rest two tablespoon oil in pan and pour the eggs mix..
- Fry the eggs by flipping it usually..
- Serve hot with rice, chapatti or bread..
A simple and easy to prepare omelette in Indian style and flavor. Try this omelet with rice or to prepare egg sandwich. An Indian take on the classic omelette. Made with traditional aromatic ingredients, this fantastic low-calorie main meal is bursting with flavour and simple to make. The Indian railway omelet is loaded with onions, chile, coriander, pepper and other spices, and best eaten between white bread toasted in the grease of the pan.