Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns. Cook on medium high until brown and turn over to brown on the opposite side. Remove and enjoy. (You have amaranth, vegan homemade sausage patties, vegan hash browns, sliced avocado, and sliced organic pears and blueberries. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION This recipe is for Alkaline Butternut Squash Hash-browns, made two different ways.
This is a delicious and simple Alkaline Electric recipe for Hashbrowns. You are going to absolutely love this recipe. This easy recipe will not disappoint. You can have Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped portabella mushrooms (or without mushrooms).
- You need 1 cup of grated or diced butternut squash.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red and green onions.
- You need of Grape seed oil, sea salt and cayenne pepper (season to taste).
You can customize these hashbrowns to your taste and fried them up. Sebi please visit his website. https. See great recipes for Vegan hash browns too! HOW TO MAKE EGGLESS HASH BROWNS AT HOME.
Alkaline VEGAN Hashbrowns step by step
- Mix grated butternut squash, chopped onions, peppers, chopped mushrooms in bowl. Season to taste..
- Lightly coat skillet and add mix..
- Cook on medium high until brown and turn over to brown on the opposite side. Remove and enjoy. (You have amaranth, vegan homemade sausage patties, vegan hash browns, sliced avocado, and sliced organic pears and blueberries..
I make this recipe for those who don't like egg for. Today is my play date with spaghetti squash. My husband and I live in a Senior Apartment in Orange, CA. We have Senior Food Program every month. This month we received one whole sack of potatoes besides many other things.