Baked zucchini bruschetta. Zucchini, tomato, and basil from the garden combine with balsamic vinegar in this recipe for a unique bruschetta topping on baguette slices. These Zucchini Bruschetta Bites make a perfect low carb party appetizer. Light, healthy and delicious, they're packed with tomatoes, herbs, and feta and baked to bubbly perfection!
Zucchini Bruschetta – Low-carb and Gluten-free! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Bruschetta is grilled bread rubbed with olive oil and garlic that I like to top with fresh tomatoes and seasoned with a hit of balsamic vinegar. You can cook Baked zucchini bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked zucchini bruschetta
- You need 2 each of zucchini.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of gauda cheese(smoked).
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bacon bits.
- You need 1/2 each of jalapeno.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 each of tomato diced.
These zucchini bruschetta bites are a tasty alternative where the toast is replaced with slices of zucchini making for some light, bite sized treats! Brush with olive oil and place in shallow baking dish. Mix chopped herbs, tomato, onion and salt together and spread evenly over the zucchini slices. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
Baked zucchini bruschetta step by step
- Mix all the cheese, bacon, jalapeno,tomato,oregano in a bowl..
- Slice the zucchini in half length wise.
- Put the zucchini in a baking pan skin down you can use a pan with a lid as well and cook it on a stove top.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top of the zucchini and cook at 400 for 10-15 minutes..
- If cooking on stove top cooking time should be similar to baking time. Cook on medium flame..
Spoon the bruschetta mixture evenly into the four zucchini boats. Baked Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Noodles. It's similar to pesto with less oil. Stir in red-pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper. Serve atop baguette slices, drizzled with olive oil.