Gluten And Dairy Free Pasta Salad 🙂.
You can cook Gluten And Dairy Free Pasta Salad 🙂 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten And Dairy Free Pasta Salad 🙂
- It’s 1/2 box of Catelli gluten free pastas.
- It’s 2 medium of Celeri branch.
- You need 3 medium of Carrots.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Origano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- You need 2 tbsp of Relish.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Gluten And Dairy Free Pasta Salad 🙂 instructions
- Start cooking the pastas as directed.
- Cut the celeri in little pieces and grate the carrots. Mix the vegetables into a large bowl..
- Take the pastas off the heat and stir them. Rince them with cold water until they're cold..
- Add them to the vegetables and mox throughly with a wooden spoon.
- Add in the mayonaise and mix until the pastas are fully covered..
- Add in the spices, relish, salt and pepper and mix very well, until everything looks even. You have it! 🙂 it tastes better after an hour or so in the fridge, but you can serve them as they are, as long as everything is cold!.