Gluten free banana sheet cake. Tender and moist gluten free banana cake that's made easily in one bowl with a rice flour blend, and a sweet cream cheese frosting. Plus, when we're talking about gluten free banana cake, the bananas are already quite sweet. Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Chunky Monkey Banana Ring CakeSilvana's Kitchen.
This Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cake is amazingly moist, fragrant and fruity and covered in a rich "cream cheese" frosting! It tastes like an indulgent version of banana bread, is perfectly sweet, filled with juicy raisins (or chocolate chips!) and subtly spiced. You may remember my recipe for gluten free banana bread with butternut squash. You can have Gluten free banana sheet cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free banana sheet cake
- You need 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Gluten free flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 4 of very ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
It's one of my favorites of all time. This crowd-pleasing cake is made without dairy or gluten. You can swap the coconut oil for sunflower or a dairy spread and the walnuts for pecans or chopped nuts. I made this banana and walnut cake this afternoon.
Gluten free banana sheet cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350°. Beat bananas and egg together. Add vanilla, maple syrup, and salt. Beat again until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Blend together with the banana mixture. Add chocolate chips..
- Grease a 17 x 11 cookie sheet. Add cake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 min. Cut into squares once it's cooled. Store in airtight container in fridge..
Naturally sweet Healthy Banana Cake with cream cheese frosting is perfect for a toddler or a baby's first birthday cake. It's gluten-free and easy to bake! It's always fun to make a cake to celebrate and share with the littles and this cake is one of our favorites for toddler birthdays! Quick and easy banana bread recipe that is grain-free, gluten-free and low sugar. This banana cake is a great choice for giving it a try.