Chimichangas Your Way. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add onion, mushroom, and bell pepper and sauté until softened. Add ham, toss and sauté until heated throughout.
For those of you who are not culinary experts in the category of Mexican masterpieces, a chimichanga is quite similar to a burrito. A chimichanga is prepared with a choice of meat, veggies, and of course. Then just top with your favorite toppings, like lettuce, salsa, and sour cream for a fast dinner. You can cook Chimichangas Your Way using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chimichangas Your Way
- Prepare 1 of Flour tortilla.
- You need 1 of Enough cheese (of your choice) to cover the tortilla.
- It’s 1 of Any filling you want – my kids wanted Muenster cheese with lots of Valentina's hot sauce.
Chicken Chimichangas are one of the ultimate comfort foods to eat! Mine are Flour tortillas, layered with refried beans, seasoned diced chicken and cheese, t. Chimichangas Your Way Ok, I was lazy and cheated tonight.smh. Put the chimichangas seam-side down on the baking sheet; brush with the butter-oil mixture.
Chimichangas Your Way instructions
- Cover your tortilla with cheese (and whatever else you want in it)..
- Microwave it for 1 minute so cheese completely melts..
- Roll the tortilla up and stick toothpicks in it to keep it sealed while frying..
- Place into deep fryer for 30-45 seconds until golden brown..
- Drain on paper towels or coffee filters and enjoy! But be careful, it's super hot!😀.
Top with the sauce, more cheese, lettuce. It is a fun family affair working together each step along the way. Homemade chimichangas are just what you need to have an extra special Mexican night in your home! It is so easy to make and delicious to eat. My family absolutely loves this easy Chicken Chimichangas recipe!