Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs. Request Test Samples or Schedule a Personal Sales Call at Your Location. Japanese Panko Bread Crumbs and Tempura Batter Mix to Restaurants All Over The World. Panko Fried Green Tomatoes Panko bread crumbs have a coarser texture than ordinary bread crumbs, which you can also use to coat the tomatoes.
It's my favorite fried green tomatoes recipe! I didn't like fried green tomatoes the first time I tried them. It took me awhile to figure out I like a fried green tomatoes recipe without. You can have Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs
- It’s 4 of medium green tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of eggs, blended.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of garlic seasoned panko crumbs.
- It’s 1 of oil of choice, for frying.
Great recipe for Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs. Sounds a bit odd, but if your lucky enough to find green tomatoes (as green as possible, NO pink) this is the way to eat em! Like the movie of the same name, these are awesome! Oven-Fried Green Tomatoes Recipe – Enjoy ultra-crispy, tangy fried green tomatoes with less oil and less mess by baking in the oven!
Fried Green Tomatoes with Garlic Panko Crumbs step by step
- Slice Tomatoes about half inch thick..
- Dust in flour, then egg, then Panko crumbs..
- Fry in oil of choice (I use coconut or olive oil) in deep fryer or deep skillet until almost fork tender. You don't want to overcook them, or they will get mushy. Particularly if you used Tomatoes that are getting pinkish in color..
Our healthier oven baked fried green tomatoes recipe is also easy to make gluten-free. When summer arrives I've only got one thing on my mind… Crispy on the outside, soft and tangy on the inside, fried green tomatoes dunked in creamy dressing. The traditional southern classic, fried green tomatoes, gets a new twist with the addition of panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Season both sides of tomatoes with salt and pepper. Dredge each tomato slice into the flour mix, then into egg, then into panko.