Creamy Chicken Pastel.
You can have Creamy Chicken Pastel using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pastel
- It’s of Chicken breasts (fillet or boned).
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Chinese chorizo or sausage.
- It’s of Evaporated milk.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- You need of Carrots.
- It’s of Potatoes.
- It’s of Bell peppers.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Basil.
Creamy Chicken Pastel step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper..
- Heat pan with oil and unsalted butter. Saute the sliced onion and garlic..
- Add the seasoned chicken. Cook until meat turns light brown on both sides. Add the chinese chorizo..
- Add the mushrooms, carrots, potatoes and bell peppers. Mix well..
- After 2 mins, add the basil and mix well..
- Pour the evaporated milk and mix well making sure the chicken and the veggies are damped with milk. Let it simmer for 2-3 mins..
- Grate some cheese all over the top of the mixture. Mix well until cheese melts. Let it simmer for another 3 mins or until the potatoes and carrots are tender..