Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus. Add the salmon filets back into the pan. Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner. This recipe is very similar to Tuscan salmon, except it doesn't have any cream.
Crispy Salmon with a creamy (dairy free) garlic white One of our go to salmon recipes at the house is Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon. I usually serve it with sweet potato hash and asparagus. Drain in a colander; rinse with cold water until cool. You can cook Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus
- You need 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- It’s 2 of large garlic minced (about 2 tbsp).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of julianeed sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/3 of packed spinach (thawed frozen spinach well strained).
- Prepare 2 of salmon filets.
- Prepare of Asparagus (salt, pepper, roasted and or grilled).
Squeeze spinach to remove as much liquid as possible; coarsely chop, and set aside. One-Pan Salmon Asparagus recipe with a lemon-garlic-herb butter. Watch How to Make One-Pan Salmon Asparagus: So much flavor!! I hope you all love this easy dinner idea.
Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus step by step
- Add evo to a non stick skillet and heat. Add your salmon presentation side down and sear quick to get good color on both sides. You don’t want to cook all the way through because your going to place this in the oven on warm until ready for service..
- Add oil to temp and sauté onions until soft and a little caramelized then add the garlic until fragrant.
- Add sun dried tomatoes for a few minutes and then add the spinach and heavy cream along with a couple pinches of salt and simmer for about 5 minutes until thick, cover on low. This won’t take long to thicken..
- Serve salmon over the Tuscan creamed spinach and with your asparagus.
I'd pass you a slice if I could because I really want you to discover this juicy. Note: You will have some creamed spinach left over. It makes a great side dish topped with a healthy dose of grated parmesan. Top salmon with a generous amount of spinach. (You will have some creamed spinach left over.) The salmon, asparagus and garlic get caramelized in the flavorful browned butter then the lemon takes I cooked the salmon and asparagus in one pan because they cook at the same rate and I wanted all Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Chicken (Low-carb, Keto). Strudels originated in Austria and often boast sweet flavors.