Chicken Maui. Our Chicken is All Natural and Hormone Free with No Antibiotics. We always stop in for a hot delicious huli huli chicken. We have gotten one in Kahului near Maui Beach Hotel but didn't care for the sauce and the way they cooked theirs compared to the Kihei chicken.
Use aji mirin (sweet rice wine) in place of sherry if desired. Maui Mikes Fire-Roasted Chicken on Oahu proudly cooks up Hawaii's best fresh natural premium chicken. Hawaiian Huli Huli Chicken is always a hit!! You can have Chicken Maui using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Maui
- It’s of Boneless chicken breast.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Beaten eggs.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of White vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Leave a Review. The administration of Maui Mayor Alan Arakawa has asked the Maui Humane Society to begin responding to a feral chicken problem that was responsible for a power outage at Kahului Airport last month. Hawaiian-Style Recipes Fun Recipes with a Maui Twist! The following are just a few Maui-style recipes, and we'll be adding recipes from some of our favorite Maui chefs soon.
Chicken Maui step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Turn on deep fryer to 375°F or use stove pan to fry using the oil.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients well and put in fridge until ready to use.
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on the small pieces of chicken.
- Then dip chicken in the beaten egg.
- Then dip chicken in the cornstarch.
- Put chicken in fryer and take out when chicken has risen or after 3 minutes.
- Put chicken in long baking dish and pour the sauce over it.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve with rice and broccoli.
Remove chicken from brine and pat dry with paper towels. Arrange chicken skin side up on grill. Grill until well browned not burned, now flip with skin side down, and brown skin until done. Menu for Maui Mikes Fire-Roasted Chicken in Wahiawa and Kailua Hawaii. They roam the neighborhood and are destructive.