Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. Brush each fillet with lemon juice and salt. In a large nonstick pan, add olive oil and saute salmon on medium heat. Salmon in a creamy sauce filled with garlic, sun dried tomatoes, spinach and parmesan.
We gotta talk about this creamy sun-dried tomato sauce chicken. I didn't really know where I was going with this or what was going to unfold Quick, easy and delicious pan-seared chicken with an amazingly flavorful sun dried tomatoes sauce! Watch Recipe Video: Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken. You can cook Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 of # salmon fillets, without skin.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, large, minced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, minced.
- It’s 1 of small jar (3-4oz) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drain and slice.
- Prepare of Reserve 2 Tbsp oil from jar for recipe.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 C of half and half.
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/2 C of vegetable stock.
- Prepare to taste of S&P.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Fresh basil for garnish.
Serve with zucchini noodles, veggies or a salad for a low-carb protein packed lunch or dinner! The sun dried tomatoes, garlic/shallot, cream, parmesan and basil is simply divine in this Sun Dried Tomato Chicken. It's simple enough for a weeknight Such an easy delicious chicken recipe! Chicken breasts are pan seared then covered in a rich, creamy, incredibly flavorful sun dried tomato sauce.
Pan fried Salmon with creamy sun-dried tomato sauce instructions
- Lightly season fillets with S&P. In a large non stick pan on medium heat, sear fillets in 2 Tbsp oil, 2-3 minutes each side. Remove from pan and set aside..
- In the same skillet, add 2 Tbsp oil reserved from sun-dried tomato jar; saute garlic, onion, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, red pepper flakes and dried basil for 1 minute. Add vegetable stock to deglaze the skillet and bring to a simmer. Add half and half to skillet and stir until a creamy sauce forms. Add S&P to taste..
- Add salmon back to the skillet and reheat for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve over rice or pasta if desired..
Grape tomato or chopped sun-dried tomato works too. Cover the cooking pot while reducing the wine to half. All-purpose cream and Romano cheese are good alternatives. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce! An incredible quick dinner on the table Here's what you need for the creamy sun dried tomato sauce.