Fried chicken tenders. I have always loved fried chicken tenders and this is the perfect recipe!!! – some quick help tips are, you dont have to use tenders, you can use chicken breasts, boneless or debone at home (deboning your own saves $$ and thats all tenders are, the "filet" cut of the breast thats been deboned and they charge an arm and a leg for) then cut into strips. Everyone's two-thumbs up favorite for a family-friendly meal, chicken fingers get a major upgrade from the standard variety with just a few quick improvements from Betty Crocker. Your secret ingredient for these homemade chicken tenders is Progresso™ plain or Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs.
Air fryer recipes are one of my top requests, so I promise to share more soon! Dip the tenders in the egg mixture and drain excess. Dredge the chicken tenders in the flour a second time and set them on a plate. You can cook Fried chicken tenders using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried chicken tenders
- Prepare 1 dozen of chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 can of crisco.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
This will help the coating stick to the chicken better. Bring the delicious flavor of Fried Chicken Tenders to your dinner table tonight with our Friend Chicken tenders recipe. These handcrafted chicken tenders are complemented by the homemade creamy Parmesan dressing, making it a truly tasty dish. Fried Chicken Tenders Any night is the perfect night for a fried chicken dinner.
Fried chicken tenders step by step
- Beat eggs and milk in a bowl set aside. In another bowl put flour onion and garlic salt and pepper and mix..
- Put 1/2 can of Crisco in a deep frying pan or if you have an electric deep fryer like me then you can set it to 400° if not set your stove on high and melt crisco.
- Place raw chicken in flour first then dip in egg and milk mixture then back in the flour..
- Put it in frying pan and let cook for about 12min or until brown and crispy.
- Set in wire rack.
It's a work horse in your kitchen because you can make a batch of these chicken tenders and turn them into different meals all week long. You can also just make up your favorite veg and serve them as is. A great easy recipe and perfect for a party too! There's nothing quite like a juicy, crispy fried chicken tender! Apart from them being homemade of course.