Creamy tex~mex chicken n rice. Chicken in a spiced cream and chipotle chilli sauce with seasoned sweetcorn and red pepper rice. Seasoned Sweetcorn And Red Pepper Rice contains: Water, Long Grain Rice, Sweetcorn, Red Pepper, Lime Juice, Parsley, Dried Bell Pepper Flakes, Sugar. Chicken and rice in a zippy sauce.
A bed of shredded lettuce adds to the complete meal. Bold flavors of Tex-Mex cuisine combined in this classic chicken and rice casserole make for an easy choice for weeknight dinner! I would make this Tex-Mex chicken and rice casserole often because it fed a decent amount, it was flavorful, and the ingredients were. You can cook Creamy tex~mex chicken n rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy tex~mex chicken n rice
- It’s 3 of leg quaters.
- Prepare 2 cups of white rice.
- You need 1 jar of salsa.
- You need 1 of small container sour cream.
- You need 1 of small container cream cheese.
- It’s 1 box of chicken broth.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Poultry and freezer basics inspired this deliciously healthy combo. I have a hard time getting my family to eat healthy, but they have no problem cleaning their plates when I serve this dish! Rice, tomatoes, tomato paste, water, taco seasoning mix, chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless, onions, green chili peppers. Transform chicken breasts, veggies & cheese into saucy Tex-Mex chicken & rice.
Creamy tex~mex chicken n rice instructions
- Cook your chicken (you can boil it and get the broth that way or bake it in the oven).
- Shred the chicken up and cook your rice in the broth with salt and pepper.
- Once rice is cooked and chicken is shredded combine in pot and add the salsa, sour cream and cream cheese heat and mix till it looks creamy. Then eat and enjoy.
Meet your new week night favorite — One-Pan Tex Mex Chicken & Rice. Tex-Mex Chicken & Rice Bake. to favorites. Filled with cream cheese and shredded chicken thighs, they warrant the occasional indulgence. You can use chicken breast following the same procedure if you prefer, but thighs are much more flavorful and better lend themselves to shredding. Combine boneless chicken, rice and salsa for a meal everyone in the family will eat. tex-mex chicken ` n ` rice casserole.