Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 1 box of (3.4oz/100g) jello instant pudding mix (vanilla, banana cream, chocolate, lemon & pistachio flavours are all gf, df, ef, sf).
- Prepare of milk of choice for making up the pudding as required.
- Prepare of rainbow of fruits such as raspberries, cantelope, banana, honeydew melon, blueberries etc.
- It’s of mini marshmallows or whipped coconut cream.
Vickys St Patricks Day Rainbow Dessert, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- If using dairy milk follow the box directions and add 2 cups / 480mls milk to the pudding. Whip up, spoon into bowls & chill as normal.
- If using alternative milk, use 2 boxes of pudding but only add 2 cups of milk in total, a little extra maybe if it needs it but not a lot or it won't set when chilled.
- Alternatively still you could use custard, yoghurt, ice cream etc.
- I used jello pistachio instant pudding to go along with the green Irish theme. You could use vanilla or banana flavour and add some green food colouring.
- Slice or chop your chosen fruit so you can make a rainbow picture from the pieces.
- Set them on top of the chilled pudding and use mini vegan marshmallows or whipped coconut cream to make puffy cloud decorations.
- Great for kids at any time of the year but especially on St Patricks Day!.