Paleo Avocado Deviled Eggs. These avocado deviled eggs recipe is vegetarian, paleo, low carb and keto approved! It's great for entertaining a variety of different dietary and lifestyle needs! Be sure to store any leftovers (if you have any!) in the fridge.
Avocado is called "Nature's Mayo" for a reason. It is creamy and full of healthy fats, and does a great job at turning egg yolks into a delicious deviled egg filling. How to Hardboil Eggs for Deviled Eggs To hard-cook eggs, place eggs in a single layer in a Dutch oven. You can cook Paleo Avocado Deviled Eggs using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Avocado Deviled Eggs
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need of chili powder.
Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat; remove from heat. Place eggs in ice water to cool; drain. To peel, gently tap each egg on countertop. Roll egg between the palms of your hands.
Paleo Avocado Deviled Eggs instructions
- Add 6 eggs in boiling water and let cook for 8 minutes on high heat.
- Peel the eggs, cut in halfs and take out yolks.
- Put yolks in a blender, add peeled avocado and mustard and blend for few seconds (or you can press and mix all together with a fork).
- Put the whites on serving plate and fill them back with the yolks with mustard and avocado.
- Sprinkle with chili powder (or any other spice you like) and serve.
Deviled eggs are great plain, but there are so many ways you can dress them up! This recipe calls for paleo mayonnaise, but using ripe avocado works great as well. Some great things to add to your deviled eggs are crumbled cook bacon, chopped fresh chives, some fresh dill, hot sauce, jalapenos or sun dried tomatoes. This Deviled Avocado Egg Salad is smoky, creamy, and perfect for easy lunches, picnics, barbecue season. Dairy free, soy free, clean eating egg salad perfection!