Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️. Made-From-Scratch Taste With A Full Serving Of Comfort—Try Easy Chicken Alfredo! Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. In a large baking dish, stir together uncooked pasta, alfredo sauce, chicken stock, chicken, and garlic.
Baked in a casserole dish it's loaded with chicken, a creamy homemade sauce, pasta, and your favorite veggies. Mix pasta with sauce, toss in some shredded mozzarella, and mix. Thank you guys so much for watching!! You can cook Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️ using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️
- It’s of Some form of chicken (rotisserie, breast).
- You need 1 lb of pasta.
- Prepare 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of Cooking sherry.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
Today we are having chicken n shrimp Alfredo with broccoli over penne pasta. My niece and sister did their thing in the kitchen. I'm back with my spicy Alfredo/White sauce Chicken pasta. This is a healthy version (partly) because I used wheat pasta instead of white flour one.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ♨️ step by step
- Cook Alfredo sauce in a large sauce pan, using a little cooking sherry to clean out the jars..
- Cut and cook chicken breast (or debone rotisserie chicken), then mix prepared chicken into Alfredo sauce, letting it warm on the stove..
- Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta..
- Mix pasta with sauce, toss in some shredded mozzarella, and mix. Pour combined ingredients into a casserole dish, top with shredded mozzarella, and bake at 350 until the cheese is melted to your desire, roughly 30 minutes..
- Serve with vegetable and garlic bread..
It tastes not as indulging but for. I've shared our love before and admit that we make at least one pasta dish a week. Our favorites include Spaghetti, Homemade Mac and Cheese, Creamy Penne Pasta – you name it!. Today's recipe is also a new favorite – Chicken Alfredo casserole. See great recipes for Shredded Chicken w/Pepperoni Pasta Bake too!