Really good Low carb Lasagna!. This lasagna is a great low carb version that uses cheese and eggs to replace the noodles. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. Make this incredible Keto Lasagna in the oven or Air Fryer with just a few ingredients and a few steps!
And not only is it better for you, but this is actually delicious! Zucchini slices step in for pasta in this low-carb and gluten-free beef lasagna that is delicious and satisfying; such a crowd pleaser! Here's a round-up of low-carb lasagna recipes with creative swaps for traditional noodles, including zucchini, eggplant and cabbage. You can cook Really good Low carb Lasagna! using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Really good Low carb Lasagna!
- You need of Bottom Layer.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese (cheddar/mozz).
- It’s of Top Layers.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of Low carb/low sugar pasta sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
This low carb lasagna without pasta is one of those perfect dishes that's easy to make and will be devoured by everyone. I put it on top of healthy noodles because my husband isn't completely low carb. This recipe requires a bit of prep time in order for the flavors to really Zucchini is an amazing pasta replacement! It's so much better for you, and you.
Really good Low carb Lasagna! instructions
- Preheat oven for 350°.
- Greese 13×9 baking pan.
- Sprinkle a mixed one cup of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses over the bottom of the dish..
- Soften cream cheese in the microwave and mix all bottom layer ingredients in a bowl until smooth..
- Pour over cheese in the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes..
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Turn off heat and add pasta sauce to the ground beef..
- When bottom layer is done pour meat sauce into the pan and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly over the meat sauce. Then cover with 1 cup of mozzarella then sprinkle Italian seasoning. Bake for another 15 minutes..
This low carb lasagna has the classic delicious rich meat sauce that you know and love from a They have a really meaty texture too, so it's a good thing to include in a vegetable lasagna. We have made a classic comforting Italian dish a little bit lighter by using courgette. When you want comfort food but not the after meal bloat, reach for the deep dish low carb lasagna! If you're heading to a holiday party, having some friends over to watch the big game, or just needing to keep a growing family fed during these colder winter months, this ultimate low carb lasagna is perfect. You can even make the noodles ahead of time and freeze them.