Pan fried crispy Japanese agedashi tofu. Tofu is made of condensed soy milk that is pressed into blocks. It is a great plant-based source of protein. Garnish crispy garlic tofu with sesame seeds and green onion.
But for Agedashi Tofu, you can use a frying pan and shallow fry it. This quick and easy Japanese fried tofu recipe is a great appetizer. Crispy fried cubes of tofu are served with a tasty sauce and chopped green onion. You can have Pan fried crispy Japanese agedashi tofu using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fried crispy Japanese agedashi tofu
- You need 1/2 of Regular firm tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of grated daikon (raddish).
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of katsuobushi (bonito flakes).
- You need of nori.
- You need of tsuyu.
Deep-fried tofu in a delicious savory broth, Agedashi Tofu is easy to make and incredibly delicious. Agedashi dofu, or agedashi tofu, is a traditional Japanese tofu dish that is a popular appetizer you can find in restaurants. It is deep fried tofu with a crispy This ensures that the coating fries up crisp without frying the tofu itself. The coating needs to be potato starch.
Pan fried crispy Japanese agedashi tofu instructions
- Cut 1/2 tofu into 4 blocks then wipe the tofu with paper towel.
- Coat the tofu blocks, start with flour, egg then bread crumbs.
- Pan fried the tofu per side for 2 minutes, there's no skill at all😂.
- Served with grated daikon, katsuobushi (bonito flakes) nori and tsuyu, and,,,,, where's my beer?!.
Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Japanese Agedashi Tofu Crispy Deep Fried. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. The proper name of this Japanese Fried Tofu dish is "Agedashi Dofu" (揚げ出し豆腐), not "Agedashi Tofu". But most English version recipes on the internet call it "agedashi tofu". Even Japanese restaurants in Sydney call it agedashi tofu.