Asian Sweet Beef Ribs. The right balance of sweet and spicy, these Asian beef ribs, using Country Style Ribs, garlic sauce, ginger and honey, will be sure to take your taste buds on a journey. Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil. Add the ribs, garlic cloves and bay leaf.
Remove from oven and allow to cool a little before slicing. Serve pork ribs with bread, rice, pasta or mashed potatoes. Magic Dust dry rub, recipe follows. You can cook Asian Sweet Beef Ribs using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Sweet Beef Ribs
- Prepare 1 kg of ribs (cut 5 cm wide).
- Prepare 1 stick of green onions (sliced thinly).
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
That is why I wanted to share my go-to Easy Beef Ribs Dry Rub Recipe that provides and sweet and savory rib experience. There is no need to marinate your ribs with this recipe. You pretty much can dry rub them on the spot, enclose them with foil, and place them on a charcoal grill. What to Serve with Beef Short Ribs.
Asian Sweet Beef Ribs instructions
- Fry the ribs in vegetable oil until all the meat turns brown. Set aside..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients into a bowl..
- Bring the sauce into boil in a big sauce pan. Add the ribs and the water. Close the lid. Cook in small heat for about 60 to 90 minutes until the ribs are tender and the water thickened..
- Add the green onions on top of the ribs for the garnish..
Due to the rich and flavourful sauce which accompanies the meat, the best accompaniment for these beef short ribs is plain steamed Jasmine rice and either some steamed broccoli or Asian greens such as pak choy. An alternative to rice would be steamed bao buns. Simply fill the bao buns with some of the shredded meat, together with some coriander (cilantro. Braised ribs make for a succulent piece of pork after cooking. The second part of the cooking the Chinese pork ribs it to be sure and bake them in the oven on a pretty low temp.