Chicken Enchiladas. Seriously the best chicken enchiladas ever, made with lots of chicken, cheese, black beans (optional), and my favorite homemade red enchilada sauce recipe. Chicken and a creamy tomato sauce are rolled up in tortillas for this chicken enchiladas recipe-very quick to assemble! These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
Lean white meat is sauteed, shredded and tossed in bold spices for maximum flavor inside warmed flour tortillas. Using a large shallow bowl, dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce to lightly. Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! You can cook Chicken Enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- Prepare of Black olives (halved).
- You need of Cheese (I do a mix of shredded cheddar and mozzarella).
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Avocado (sliced).
- Prepare of Green chives.
- It’s of Chicken strips (cooked and shredded).
- Prepare of Enchilada sauce.
I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded While the recipe relies on shortcut ingredients, the resulting enchiladas certainly aren't short on flavor. This recipe is so quick and easy, and I always receive a ton of compliments.
Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In a large frying pan, cook your desired amount of chicken strips on medium heat until done. Use a lid while cooking to keep the chicken moist. Once done, transfer over to a bowl or plate and shred finely..
- Place some shredded chicken down the center of the tortilla. Next, add the black olives. Fold one side of the tortilla and then fold the other side on top; repeat these steps..
- Next, lay the bottom side of the enchilada down in a casserole dish (or whatever dish you are using). Note: make sure it is an oven-safe dish..
- Spread the enchilada sauce on top; sprinkle desired amount of cheese. Bake in the oven until cheese has melted..
- Once the cheese has melted, take out of the oven and serve hot..
- Drizzle sour cream on top; garnish with green chives. Add sliced avocado on the side or on top of the enchiladas..
- Indulge in this too-good-to-resist meal with family and friends!.
It quickly becomes a favorite of friends whenever I share the recipe. Learn how to make Chicken Enchiladas. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods. With a sauce like this Homemade Chicken Enchiladas. When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some.