Bake tacos. Show Your Food What It's Missing With The Perfect Balance Of Flavor & Spice. Add taco seasoning, refried beans and tomato sauce. Spoon taco filling into taco shells and stack them side by side in pan.
Satisfy your Tex-Mex cravings with these lower-calorie options. Most Made Today Baked Beef Tacos This taco recipe takes classic taco ingredients and gives them a fresh approach by baking the shells upright in refried beans and tomatoes. The bottom gets soft, and the top stays crisp and crunchy. You can have Bake tacos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bake tacos
- Prepare of Stand up taco shells.
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 can of Refried beans.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Cheese.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Shredded lettuce.
- It’s of Salas verde.
When it comes to Taco Tuesday, we don't mess around. Vegetarians, we've got ones for you, too. Chicken Tacos are the perfect EASY weeknight dinner. These OVEN BAKED chicken tacos have lots of flavor and none of the stress.
Bake tacos step by step
- Brown hamburger meat, drain off any grease. Add taco seasoning, follow instructions on packet. Set aside.
- Heat up beans in microwave so it’s easier to work with..
- Put refried beans on bottom of taco shell, add some meat, then cheese. Places all tacos in a 13×9 inc baking dish..
- Bake on 350 until cheese has melted. When done top with lettuce and salsa verde. (and any other topping you like).
The ultimate recipe for serving a crowd. Oven Baked Tacos are always a favorite at dinnertime with the family, or when feeding a crowd at a party. Crisp taco shells are filled with cheese and our favorite seasoned ground beef taco meat and then baked in the shells the cheese is melted. The most wonderful turkey taco filling stuffed into grain-free tortillas and baked until crispy on the edges and soft in the center for the ultimate taco night!! My entire family devoured these Crunchy Baked Turkey Tacos and I can't wait to see you all cookin' them up in your own kitchens.