Creamy Lemon Chicken.
You can have Creamy Lemon Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Lemon Chicken
- It’s 2-3 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of salted butter.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package mushrooms, sliced or 1 (4oz) can mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced fresh chives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Creamy Lemon Chicken step by step
- Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper..
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter..
- Add the chicken. Cook for 5 minutes, turn and cook for another 5 minutes more..
- Add the mushrooms, cream, garlic and lemon juice. Turn the heat to medium-low and cover skillet. Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, turning the chicken occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear..
- Sprinkle the chicken with the parmesan and chives before serving. ENJOY!!!.