Creamy Coleslaw. This diner-style coleslaw is the epitome of what a good slaw should be: green cabbage, a few carrots, and a good dressing. This creamy coleslaw recipe is great for potlucks or to serve to your family on a busy weeknight. For me, this is the best coleslaw recipe because a package of shredded cabbage and carrots really cuts.
It's a great balance of sweetness, creaminess, and. Creamy Coleslaw is the perfect salad for any meal. Serve it with barbecue, fried fish or tacos. You can cook Creamy Coleslaw using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Coleslaw
- It’s of coleslaw dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grainy mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of creamy coleslaw.
- Prepare 4 cups of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 2 of carrots shredded.
- Prepare 2 of green onions sliced.
I love the thick creamy coleslaw dressing and it has the best balance of tangy and sweet. This deliciously creamy coleslaw is the perfect side dish for your barbecue, picnic and summer potluck! It's hard to imagine a barbecue, picnic or summer potluck without coleslaw! This creamy coleslaw is perfect for a summer meal.
Creamy Coleslaw instructions
- In a large bowl whisk together mayo, mustard, vinegar celery seed, pepper and salt..
- Add cabbage, carrots and onions. Mix together..
- Cover and put in fridge for 10 minutes to let flavors meld and the salad to chill..
It's quick to prepare with packaged shredded coleslaw mix but fresh-tasting, with homemade dressing. The Best Creamy Coleslaw Dressing Recipes on Yummly How To Make The Best Creamy Coleslaw, Basic Creamy Coleslaw Dressing, Homemade Creamy Coleslaw. My favorite creamy coleslaw stays crunchy, not soupy, and gets a bit of bite in this slightly sweetened, vinegar-spiked coleslaw dressing. Bite into our delicious Creamy Coleslaw made with Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and classic coleslaw mix.