Fried burritos. In same skillet over medium-high heat, brown burritos in oil on all sides. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Freeze option: Individually wrap cooled burritos in paper towels and foil; freeze in a freezer container.
Picante Chicken Rice Burritos "These burritos were restaurant-quality. It was a lot of work to get these to the dinner table, but once we tasted them, it was worth. My MIL made these for my DH when he was younger. You can cook Fried burritos using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried burritos
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of salsa.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- You need 1 dash of lemon and pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 packages of Queso (optional).
- Prepare 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 packages of tortillas (I use wheat. gives them extra sweet flavor).
- It’s 1 packages of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
Now that we're married, I've taken over. I'm not sure where she got the idea of frying them. I searched for a recipe on here and didn't find one, so I hope I'm not making a double post! I'm guessing on the amount of oil for frying, and you will probably have.
Fried burritos step by step
- Boil, or cook your chicken in a skillet until done. Let cool and shred.
- Chop up onion.
- Cook your rice. But mix in the lemon and pepper seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder once you put the rice in and mix well..
- Open jar of salsa, shredded cheese, refried beans, and queso( if you have it) on side..
- On a plate put all tortillas in a pile and have extra plate to put them on when you make them..
- Ok put a spoon full of refried beans in the middle of the tortilla and spread smooth..
- Put chicken on top of the beans. Then onion. shredded cheese. Salsa. Queso. And rice. Spoon fulls of each. 2 of the rice..
- Fold in sides, then one middle. Put a little dab of refried beans on the side Then close other side (this keeps them from opening up when you fry them).
- Heat up your deep fryer or skillet with oil in it..
- Fry for maybe 1-2 minutes. Depending on how hot your oil is..
- Top with sour cream or whatever you want and enjoy!.
Alpha Burritos are available in four amazingly delicious varieties including: Mexicali, Fajita Chick'n, Philly Sandwich, and Pizza. When the oil is hot lay enough burritos to cover the bottom of the pan. As the burritos are done lay them on a paper towel lined baking pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. When the burritos are golden brown they are. Taco Time Crisp Beef Burrito and Crisp Bean Burrito