Canned chicken nuggets. See great recipes for Canned chicken nuggets, Easy Chicken Alfredo too! Great recipe for Canned chicken nuggets. I wanted to use my canned turkey and chicken.
It can be used for Sweet and Sour Chicken, General Tso's Chicken, BBQ chicken, chicken nuggets, etc. Here's the recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken: Batter. Maybe that is why I'm so weird about canned chicken. You can cook Canned chicken nuggets using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canned chicken nuggets
- Prepare 1 can of canned chicken 13 oz.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of panko.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of oil for frying.
Anyway, she used canned chicken to make chicken salad. So when I saw this recipe for chicken salad with grapes, I thought that it would be a great recipe to use your canned chicken with in order to save time and still have great flavor. Do this by simply putting each nugget into the bag and giving it a little shake. Do this one or two at a time.
Canned chicken nuggets instructions
- Open your can of chicken, throw out the water. Put in a bowl..
- Mix the chicken with one egg and the seasoning..
- Make balls (like golf balls). Should be about 8..
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes..
- Prepare breading station, with the panko, egg and flour..
- Flour the ball, then egg, lastly the panko..
- Fry on the deep fryer or a frying pan..
Remove the chicken pieces, place them in the egg mixture and coat well. Then return the coated chicken pieces to the bag for a final shake. Once all nuggets have been well covered, (twice!) place them in the refrigerator for around an. Instead of just throwing cooked chicken nuggets onto a bed of greens, try to add in a few extra salad toppings. Sauté some frozen corn or add a hard-boiled egg for a fast chopped salad.