Creamy Hassle backs.
You can cook Creamy Hassle backs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Hassle backs
- Prepare 1 can of mushroom soup.
- You need 4-6 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of grainy dijon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare cup of shredded cheddar/mozz mix (or any mix of cheddar and other).
Creamy Hassle backs step by step
- In a bowl mix together the condensed soup, milk, dijon, spices.
- Slice potatoes 3/4 the way through (don't slice through the potato.. unless you wanna make this scalloped potatoes; then go for it 😉).
- Arrange potatoes on a baking dish, and pour the sauce over top..
- Top each potato with cheese using just 1/2 cup of the cheese. Bake in oven 40 min at 375°F.
- In the last 15 min, top each potato with remaining cheese and place back in oven..