Chicken Fried Chicken. Show Your Food What It's Missing With The Perfect Balance Of Flavor & Spice. Find out how to make juicy fried chicken with a crispy golden crust. See how to make this spicy classic.
I made it for a dinner party tonight and was so proud of it. Everyone raved about the chicken and one person left with the recipe. I pounded the chicken thin the night before and seasoned it with seasoned salt before soaking it in buttermilk overnight. You can cook Chicken Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Chicken
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of celery salt.
- You need of Breading.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of peanut oil.
- Prepare 6 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
Thanks for a wonderful recipe that definitely makes "Crispy Fried Chicken"! I rarely give a recipe an overall rating of five stars. This one deserved every one of the stars. This was a true winner and I couldn't believe how crispy and juicy it was!
Chicken Fried Chicken step by step
- Flatten 2 chicken fillets at a time between plastic wrap with flat end of a meat tenderizer. Flatten 1/4 of an inch..
- Combined all spices for the seasoning. Sprinkle on both sides of fillets evenly..
- Combine ingredients for breading. Dip chicken in flour mix one at a time, shaking off access flour. Dip in milk, then back in flour. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a medium size skillet for 350°F or medium high (depending on your settings). Or you can use a deep fryer (heat between 325° & 350°). Fried it for 3 minutes (or until golden brown) on each side (in skillet) or deep fry for 6 minutes (in fryer). Rest on paper towels to soak up access grease..
- Serve with your favorite sides..
I used poultry seasoning lots of paprika and. Season the chicken with the house seasoning. Dip the seasoned chicken in the egg, and then coat well in the flour mixture. Place chicken pieces into a plastic container and cover with buttermilk. Chicken Fried Chicken with Country Gravy is a true family favorite!