Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta. Indulge In Fresh Flavors, Rich Textures, & Comforting Tastes Of A Homemade Meal. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Pasta Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is such a classic meal that is brought to its BEST with Shrimp.
We make so many delicious recipes with this sauce including, Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups. Lightly season shrimp with salt, pepper and paprika. Creamy, garlicky, ridiculously easy to make, this dish is the perfect comfort food no matter the season. You can cook Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- You need 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red crushed pepper optional.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Also, a fabulous recipe if you are looking for a romantic meal this Valentine's Day. When you want a decadent rich restaurant meal but don't feel like leaving the house, shrimp Alfredo pasta is a great option. Other restaurant-style recipe favorites include Bang Bang Shrimp, Baked Ziti, and Jack Daniel's Chicken and Shrimp!. This creamy shrimp alfredo is a tried and true recipe that you will want to share with all of your friends and family.
Creamy shrimp alfredo pasta step by step
- Season the shrimp with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Heat a large skillet with high sides over medium-high heat and add some oil..
- Cook the shrimp for 1-2 minutes on each side..
- Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside..
- Add butter, garlic, and red crushed pepper to the skillet and cook until fragrant..
- Add the heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens..
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper..
- Stir in the cooked fettuccine and shrimp, add more parmesan cheese, garnish with fresh parsley if desired and enjoy!.
- NOTES If you want to use the entire box of fettuccine (1 lb) use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
A must try creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta! This Shrimp Fettuccine is major comfort food. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and.