Parmesan and Mozzarella Creamed Asparagus.
You can cook Parmesan and Mozzarella Creamed Asparagus using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan and Mozzarella Creamed Asparagus
- Prepare 1 pound of asparagus.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt (to taste).
- It’s 1/4 of of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese shredded.
- You need 3/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese shredded.
Parmesan and Mozzarella Creamed Asparagus instructions
- Place the asparagus in a colander, wash it with abundant cold water taking care to not damage the tips, drain, dry with a paper towel, cut the end of the asparagus (whitish part).
- Place butter in a nonstick skillet on low heat, cook it until its melted Add the oil, the asparagus.
- Cook it with the pan covered for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic salt, cayenne pepper, cream, mix carefully.
- Cook it covered for 5 minutes or until the asparagus are al dente.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, combine it with the preparation Add the mozzarella cheese on top Cook it covered until the mozzarella cheese has melted.
- Serve it hot.