Creamy, Chicken, and Macaroni Stovetop.
You can cook Creamy, Chicken, and Macaroni Stovetop using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy, Chicken, and Macaroni Stovetop
- You need of Chicken and vegetables.
- You need 1-1/2 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 6 ounces of frozen chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of macaroni elbows.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced celery.
- It’s 10 ounces of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3 of large new white potatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard heaping both.
- You need of Toasted Breadcrumb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
Creamy, Chicken, and Macaroni Stovetop step by step
- Add all the ingredients except the macaroni and cream of chicken soup. Bring to a boil. Cook for 30 minutes, covered. Then take the chicken out and dice it..
- After the diced chicken is added back in dice the potatoes and put them into the chicken mixture..
- After you add in the potatoes add the dijon mustard and mix well..
- Melt butter with granulated garlic powder and granulated onion powder. Toast the breadcrumbs. When toasted add salt to taste..
- Simmer 20 minutes. Add the macaroni and cream of chicken soup..
- Simmer 15 minutes let rest 10 minutes covered. Stir. Serve, with toasted breadcrumbs on top. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!.