Fried Squids with onion – a chewy delight!!!. See great recipes for Crispy Fried Calamari too! O Jing Eo Bokk Geum (Stir Fried Squid) I have two third leftover of a squid from yesterday's menu. I am going to use it and make O Jing Eo Bokk Geum.
The meat is firm and chewy having a sweet taste. Squid is popularly marketed as Calamari in many English-speaking countries. View the menu for Thai Delight on MenuPages and find your next meal. You can cook Fried Squids with onion – a chewy delight!!! using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Squids with onion – a chewy delight!!!
- It’s 1 cup of squids, clean and finely cut.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 head of garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chilly powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of stig, curry leaves or cillantro leaves to garnish.
- You need 1 of oil to fry.
Crunchy on the outside and slightly chewy on the inside, calamari is rich in protein and makes a flavorful addition to almost any meal. You don't have to pay seafood-restaurant prices to enjoy a plateful of fried calamari. നല്ല മൊരിഞ്ഞകൂന്തൾ ഫ്രൈ. Lightly drizzle sesame oil at the top to give fragrance and that glistering look. Clorder Making Success Accessible A cloud based ordering, target marketing system designed to make you successful.
Fried Squids with onion – a chewy delight!!! instructions
- Mix the squids with chilly powder, turmeric powder, pepper and salt and let it lay.
- heat oil in a pan and fry the squids in it. Then add onion and garlic to the fried squids and saute till the onions are brown..
- Add curry leaves (or chopped cillantro leaves ) and more salt if required. you may also add green chillies here.
- Served best with rice.. Enjoy!!!.
- ~~NOTE~~ fry squids in medium to low flame as it may pop and splutter…
Clorder is an online ordering solution consisting of a suite of applications specifically built with a vision to help small and medium sized businesses reach new levels of success. A powerful cloud solution for your order processing, target marketing, customer analytics, and. Heat small amount of vegetable oil and cook onions and celery until transparent. Add squid, remaining vegetable oil, consomme or sherry, soy sauce, Tabasco, and salt and pepper to taste. Online ordering menu for House Malaysian.