Italian Hoagie Dip. Italian Hoagie Dip has all of the same delicious flavors as everyone's favorite sandwich – but served as a dip! Hoagie…sub…submarine sandwich…grinder…what do you call a deli-style sandwich? ITALIAN HOAGIE DIP — Your favorite Italian sub sandwich fixings, chopped and served dip-style with crusty baguette slices.
This Hoagie Dip is one of my favorite easy appetizer recipes and it's one of my family's favorite appetizers. Be the first to review this recipe. Tear the ham, salami and all cold cuts. You can have Italian Hoagie Dip using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Hoagie Dip
- You need 1/4 lb. of prosciutto, chopped.
- You need 1/4 lb. of hard salami, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 lb. of capicola (or other ham), chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 lb. of pepperoni, chopped.
- You need 1/4 lb. of provolone cheese, chopped.
- It’s 1 of ripe tomato, diced.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot pepper hoagie spread, or a few pepperoncini, sliced.
- You need 3 Tbs. of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 Tbs. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 loaf of round bread, any kind.
This easy Italian Hoagie Dip recipe is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. It has everything that an Italian Hoagie has on it but it's chopped up and served as a dip. You need to stop whatever you're doing and make this recipe! This Italian Hoagie Dip is my all-time favorite easy dip recipe. 🔽 🔽 CLICK FOR RECIPE LINK AND.
Italian Hoagie Dip step by step
- Chop all lunchmeat and cheese into small bite-size pieces and place in a large mixing bowl..
- Dice the tomato and onion and add to the mixing bowl..
- Shred the lettuce and add to the bowl..
- Add the hoagie spread or sliced pepperoncini and mix well..
- Gradually add in the dried oregano and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise and olive oil until creamy and add it to the ingredients and mix well..
- Cut out the center of the round bread to form a bowl and fill with the dip. Break up the excess pieces of bread and place around the bread bowl for dipping..
This Easy Italian Hoagie Dip has all of the flavors of your favorite Italian Hoagie but without all of the bulk. And it couldn't be easier to make! Hoagie Dip tastes just like a sub sandwich from Subway but in dip form. To me it tasted just like an Italian sandwich at Subway so I knew John would love it too. Everything is chopped up real small.