Tofu, beanpuff and cabbage soup. I also have a classic recipe for Corned Beef and Cabbage (also Slow Cooker and Instant Pot versions). Cabbage Soup from Delish.com is vegetarian without your realizing. The vegetables are abundant in this soup, but if you're especially against any of them, feel free to leave them out.
It's low in calories, but extremely flavorful. Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home. The ingredients you need are available at any supermarket, so it's really convenient. You can cook Tofu, beanpuff and cabbage soup using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu, beanpuff and cabbage soup
- You need 3 of big white cabbage leaves.
- It’s 6 slice of pressed tofu.
- You need 6 slice of beanpuff.
- It’s Half of carrot.
- Prepare 10-12 of dried shrimp.
- It’s 3 of dried scallop.
- It’s of Red date (big size).
- You need slice of Ginger.
- Prepare of Salt and mushroom seasoning.
Leftover corned beef is transformed into a delicious barley and vegetable soup. If you don't have leftovers, use thick deli slices of corned beef. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This tasty corned beef and cabbage soup is an. When I was a little girl, I helped my parents work the fields of their small farm. Lunchtime was always a treat when Mother picked fresh vegetables from the garden and simmered them in her big soup pot.
Tofu, beanpuff and cabbage soup step by step
- Chop white cabbage and carrot into small bite size..
- Slice ginger thinly into 3 to 4 cm length..
- Half beanpuff and cut tofu into square size.
- Soak dried shrimp for 5 mins and wash dried scallop. Dry and set aside..
- Heat up pan and pour in dried shrimp and dried scallop. Stir fried till slightly brown..
- Pour in boiling water, filling half pour and turn on high heat and bring to boil..
- Once water is boiling, add in carrot, beanpuff, cabbage..
- Twist red date and take out the seed before putting into the soup. Let it boil for 10 mins before putting tofu in..
- Cover pot and put into thermal pot. Let it rest for at least an hour for better taste..
- Add salt, bit of mushroom seasoning and ginger to serve..
This cabbage soup is rather popular in the Russian and Ukrainian kitchen. Though everyone has their own version of the soup, I love this recipe most. The seasoning penetrates deep into the meat and it becomes so tender and flavorful when cooked. The added potatoes with carrots and vegetables make. This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make, and SO delicious and comforting.