Edamammus (Edamame Hummus).
You can have Edamammus (Edamame Hummus) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Edamammus (Edamame Hummus)
- You need 2 cups of pre-shelled edamame, cooked per package instructions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light olive oil or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice (about 2 medium lemons).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of toasted sesame oil + extra for drizzling.
- It’s 2-3 of medium cloves garlic, rough chopped.
- It’s 1-1.25 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of toasted sesame seeds for garnish.
Edamammus (Edamame Hummus) step by step
- Add all ingredients except sesame seeds (starting at the lower end of the measurements) to your food processor or blender and whiz until smooth, remembering to scrape the sides down two or three times to reincorporate the chunks that get flung outward back into the mix to get blended..
- If you're using a blender, you'll want to make sure to start on a slow setting and pulse several times to get the ingredients into the blade and then carefully steer the ingredients on the sides to the center using a spatula or wooden spoon..
- Once dip is smooth, taste and adjust seasoning to your liking, give it all another good, thorough whiz, and that's it..
- Put dip in bowl, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and drizzle with a little extra toasted sesame oil, and serve..