Deep fried tacos 🌮. Serve mouth-watering meals to your family and friends with a deep fryer. Designed to produce a crisp, golden crust and preserve tender, juicy flavors, deep fryers are perfect for cooking poultry, meat, and vegetables, and they help you make tasty falafel, donuts, and chips. Photos and tips for tasty crab cakes that don't crumble!
If you have an electric deep fryer, stockpot, wok, or Dutch oven, enjoying your favorite fried foods at home couldn't be easier. To Make Filling: In a large saucepan, combine apricots, peaches, and sugar. Add enough water to cover fruit. You can have Deep fried tacos 🌮 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deep fried tacos 🌮
- You need 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 of avocados.
- It’s Dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare 10-12 of small flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Cover pan and cook over low heat until fruit is falling apart. Sprinkle both sides of each catfish with salt and crab boil seasoning. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and the cornmeal. This is a recipe from my Great Grandmother.
Deep fried tacos 🌮 instructions
- Cook chicken and shred and mix in 1/4 of the red onion, 1/2 jalapeño, taco seasoning and top with cheese until it’s melted..
- For the guacamole scoop avocado, the remainder of the tomato, onion and jalapeño in a bowl with garlic powder and mix well. Dice remaining half of tomato and lettuce. Place on a plate to create a serving platter for a taco bar for your table..
- Heat oil in fry and and poke holes with a fork in soft flour tortillas. When oil is bubbling hot fold tortilla in half and place in oil until crisp about 45 seconds per side. Place on paper towels..
- Fill tacos with meat and cheese mixture, sour cream, lettuce, tomato, guacamole or whatever you want.
I can remember going to her house and sitting down to a lunch of Fried chicken, mash potatoes, green beans, fried corn, biscuits and fried peach pies for dessert. It is a wonder we didn't all die from heart disease but that is country living. Baked Vegetable Frittata is the easy way to make frittata – just pour everything into a baking dish and pop it in the oven! Loaded with herb garlic roasted vegetables, take this to work, make it for breakfast, brunch, or dinner. Use my frittata recipe formula to make this your own – try.