Roast Beef Sliders.
You can have Roast Beef Sliders using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Beef Sliders
- It’s 3 of x 24 pack of Hawaiian Kings rolls.
- You need 48 slices of provolone.
- You need 4 lbs of roast beef.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of course ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- You need of Black pepper to taste 1/4 cup for me.
Roast Beef Sliders instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° and cut rolls in half..
- Melt butter, mix ingredients to make sauce and bring to a boil..
- Spread sauce on the split bottom rolls and layer cheese. Place in oven for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melting. Add roast beef, more sauce on roast beef, add top split roll. Pour the rest of sauce on top of rolls..
- Add tooth picks, cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for 35 to 40 mins..
- Take out of oven, remove foil and place back in oven for 10 to 15 more minutes. Let sit for 15 minutes before cutting and serving..