Mexican spiced drumsticks. Rub the drumsticks with the spice mixture, covering each as completely as possible. Place the drumsticks in a single layer in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the chicken without the pieces touching. The Best Mexican Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly
Face the drumsticks in a single layer in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the chicken without the pieces touching. This is seriously one of the easiest recipes you will ever make. It is also family friendly, budget conscious and super tasty…gotta love that! You can have Mexican spiced drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican spiced drumsticks
- You need 2 lb of Chicken drumsticks about 10.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Kosher sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Opinion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chipotle chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coconut sugar.
Related Recipe: Mexican Spice Mix You could use chicken wings (or little […] Spice up your midweek meal with these super tasty Mexican chicken drumsticks (RECIPE BELOW). Simply shake the drumsticks in Coles Mexican seasoning and pop in the oven. How to make spicy chicken drumsticks. Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions.
Mexican spiced drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the chicken in a small bowl. Rub the drumsticks with the spice mixture, covering each as completely as possible. Cover with plastic wrap and allowed to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Face the drumsticks in a single layer in a glass baking dish large enough to hold the chicken without the pieces touching. Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the juices run clear..
- Allow to rest for 5 to 7 minutes before serving..
Rub it all over the drumsticks, as shown in the video below. This all purpose Mexican spiced chicken is cooked in a skillet and is delicious in tacos, burritos, quesadillas or salads. Make a batch for easy Mexican meals throughout the week. I'm a huge fan of Mexican anything. So comforting, SPICY and full of so much flavor.