Bread sausage roll. Stir in two eggs, cheese and seasonings. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal. Place on a greased baking sheet.
Crumble and brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat, until no longer pink. Sausage bread rolls (pigs in a blanket) – These are light and soft bread stuffed with sausage meat. These sausage bread rolls put an elegant spin on my bread rolls recipe. You can have Bread sausage roll using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread sausage roll
- It’s Slices of bread.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 packet of smokies.
- Prepare of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Margarine.
- You need of Bread crumbs.
- You need of Equipments needed:.
- Prepare of Rolling pin.
- Prepare of Knife (for spreading the margarine).
They are light, soft and most of all kid-friendly. Nunu and her sister Zaira were back from school and whipping up a snack for themselves. These super quick and easy Bread Sausage Rolls are great for that 'Snack Attack' Craving. You can have yummy sausage rolls without puff pastry or homemade dough.
Bread sausage roll step by step
- First, cut the sides of the slices of bread..
- Then, take your rolling pin roll your bread gently..
- Spread a bit of margarine, then place your smokie in the slice of bread, do this to every slice of bread..
- Once done,ensure your eggs and bread crumbs are stand by..
- Deep, every roll to the eggs then coat them with the bread crumbs..
- Finally, you can shallow fry them or deep fry..
- Once done,serve and enjoy with your favourite cup of tea or milk..
Put ½ portion of the flour and yeast in a bowl and combine. Add the sugar and salt and mix well. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the bowl. These sausage rolls are the perfect combo of soft and chewy, goodness! I could eat a few of these in one sitting, but I wont, because it isn't good for my waistline, lol!