Korean Breakfast Muffin. Chocolate muffins for the breakfast table. These muffins are rich and tender, high-rising, and deep chocolate, both in color and flavor. This recipe for breakfast egg muffins is an easy grab and go option for busy mornings.
Easy Breakfast Muffins are perfect breakfast idea for busy mornings when you need breakfast on the go. Healthy English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich Recipes. These Keto Breakfast Sausage Muffins Use Fat Head Dough! You can cook Korean Breakfast Muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Breakfast Muffin
- Prepare 480 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 10 of small sausages (chopped).
- Prepare 10 branches of green onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 6 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 5 of beaten eggs set aside.
Bake these Breakfast Sausage Muffins featuring a delicious sausage, onion, and bell pepper filling. Aside from actual muffins (which I adore), I learned how to whip up quiches, baked oatmeal, you But of course, a grab-and-go breakfast doesn't do you much good when your stomach's grumbling an. These easy, mini baked omelets are perfect to make ahead for the week. If you find yourself in a rush and often need to grab breakfast.
Korean Breakfast Muffin instructions
- Add 3 eggs, milk, melted butter, green onion and sausages into a big bowl. Mix them well (keep a little onion and sausage for topping).
- Add mixture flour into mixture liquid, fold until not see any raw flour at all (DON’T fold too hard or too smooth, it makes the muffin tough). Prepare non-stick mold, don’t use paper cups like me, it’s damn sticky :(.
- Turn on the oven at 350F. Fill the batter to 1/3 the mold. Then add the beaten eggs you have repaired. Continue fill the rest of batter in it. Finally add mozzarella cheese, green onion and sausages on the top of batter.
- Bake at 350F in 20-25 minutes, or until you see the border of muffins get brown. Take them out, serve when it’s still hot..
- Perfect muffins are soft, moist and not too salty so you can serve with tabasco or ketchup. Whatever you want 😉.
The recipe is quick to make and can be customized for different flavors. Easy Breakfast Muffins – Made with only a few ingredients and use just one bowl and spoon! I absolutely love this breakfast muffin recipe! Not only are they absolutely delicious, but they have. We have had an unusually intense relationship with these muffins for the past couple of months.