Asian Beef and Noodle Soup. Check Out Asian Soup With Noodles On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! I love braised & stewed beef and I adore Asian food so when I saw Gok's soup, I just had to try it.
How to Make Chinese Beef Noodle Soup. Start with having the ingredients ready. Cut beef into very thin strips. You can cook Asian Beef and Noodle Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Beef and Noodle Soup
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of beef short ribs.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 of inches of ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hoisin sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 7 cup of beef broth, unsalted.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 9 oz of udon noodles.
- It’s 1 head of bok choy.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green onions.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cilantro.
In a bowl, combine beef with soy sauce. (I added some crushed red pepper — love the spice). In a large saucepan over high heat, bring stock, ginger and garlic to a boil. Beef noodle soup possibly is the most favorited Chinese style noodle soup. Every noodle restaurant serve their own beef noodle.
Asian Beef and Noodle Soup instructions
- Cut short ribs into small cubes. Cut white onion into thin slices. Mince garlic. Thinly slice ginger..
- Add ribs, onion, garlic ginger, vinegar, Hoisin sauce, Chili paste, and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce to slow cooker and mix..
- Add beef broth and put cooker on high 6 hours..
- 15 minutes before end of time, add mushrooms and start water boiling for noodles..
- Boil noodles for 2 minutes, then add bok choy for an additional 2 minutes. Drain..
- Add remaining ingredients and reserved soy sauce to slow cooker. Sour stir. Serve..
You can find beef hand pulled noodles (牛肉拉面) in Lanzhou noodle restaurant, a spicy Sichuan style braised beef noodle in a Sichuan restaurant, a much milder taiwanese braised beef noodle (台式红烧牛肉) in. Chinese beef noodle soup is mainly made from beef, noodles and vegetables. It is spread throughout China, and according to the variety of ingredients and different cooking methods that take every place has its unique taste. For example, Sichuan's spicy beef noodle soup, Lanzhou's beef noodle soup and Taiwan's braised beef noodle soup are. Asian-inspired rice noodle soup with beef strips, vegetables, and a fragrant ginger broth is easy to make and can be a good use for leftover steak.