Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day.
You can cook Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day
- You need 180 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 100 grams of Onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 75 grams of Zucchini.
- Prepare 75 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 30 grams of Green bell peppers.
- You need 75 grams of Apple.
- You need 50 grams of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- Prepare 200 grams of Canned tomatoes (diced).
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need of A:.
- You need 400 ml of ┌Water.
- You need 1 of cube │Consome.
- It’s 1 of │Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of │Red chili pepper.
- You need 1 of └Bay leaf.
- You need 40 grams of Curry roux (block).
- It’s of B:.
- It’s 1 of ┌Allspice.
- You need 1 of │Coriander.
- It’s 1 of │Cardamon powder.
- Prepare 1 of │Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of └Black pepper.
Vegetable Curry for Valentine's Day instructions
- Chop the pork belly into bite-sizes. Mince onion and garlic. Dice the zucchini, kabocha squash, and bell peppers into 1 cm cubes. Grate the apple, carrot, and ginger..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot and stir-fry the pork until browned. Remove from the pot..
- Addthe cumin seeds to the pot from Step 2 and stir-fry. When it is aromatic, sweat the onion and garlic for about 10 minutes until soft and golden brown..
- Add the zucchini, kabocha squash, and bell peppers. When cooked thoroughly, add grated apple, carrot, ginger, and diced tomatoes. Simmer-fry for about 15 minutes, then add the meat from Step 2 and the [A] ingredients. Continue simmering for another 15 minutes..
- Take out the cinnamon stick, chili pepper, and bay leaf. Turn the heat off, and dissolve the curry roux. Add [B] ingredients and simmer to finish..
- Place a heart-shaped mold (or cookie cutter) in the center of your serving plate, and arrange cooked rice so that there would be a heart-shaped hole in the middle. Pour the curry into the heart-shaped hole and serve..