Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls. These are super fluffy Vegan Dinner Rolls. They are made with the best ingredients if you have any allergies to eggs, milk, or simply choose to have a vegan diet. Perfect for weeknight meals and holiday gatherings!
Plus, they are also vegan, gluten, dairy, nut, and These dinner rolls have a sturdy crust and a soft, light, tender, and non-gummy inside!!! Separate the eggs and set aside. These Keto dinner rolls can be eaten by themselves, or used as anything from hamburger buns to mini pizza crusts! You can have Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 3 tbp ground psyllium husk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame seeds for topping.
Thank you For the super simple yet awesome tasting recipe. I did use vegan cream cheese and it was fine. I cant even begin to describe these rolls. First off – I definitely thought I'd muck this one up because I've tried several bread recipes and I will be working on a similar recipe using coconut flour very shortly.
Keto Vegan Dinner Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a parchment paper on baking tray,.
- In a large mixing bowl add dry ingredients, almond flour,coconut flour, psyllium husk, baking powder and salt. Combine..
- Add apple cider vinegar, olive oil and stir in hot water, combine for 1 minute until water is absorbed, add 2 tbsp psyllium husk, ball will be hold together. Set aside for 5-10 minutes..
- Roll each small balls between your hands and place them on baking tray..
- With a pastry brush, brush top of each ball with a bit of tap water, sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake 40-45 minutes. cook at the bottom of the oven for 30 mints. Then put the rack middle of the oven to continue to cook 10-15 more minutes.you want crusty bread ? Turn on the grill mode for extra 5 minutes. But watch not to burn them.!!.
BEST BRAND: For keto, the lower the carbs, the better. These Keto dinner rolls are soft and fluffy on the inside with a deliciously crunchy crust. The recipe is gluten free and grain free. Bread – "real" bread made with wheat – used to be a HUGE part of my diet. These simple Keto Dinner Rolls are perfect as a side for dinner or making sliders!