Low-Carb Single Serve Bread.
You can cook Low-Carb Single Serve Bread using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Single Serve Bread
- Prepare 3 Tbs. of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Flax Seed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 Tbs. of Ghee, melted.
Low-Carb Single Serve Bread step by step
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour into your desired microwave safe dish.** Let sit for 2 minutes. Then place in microwave and cook for 2 minutes. You can either let cool for a minute and use as is or toast to get a bit of crispiness. **I use a square 5×5 Corningware dish..