Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash.
You can have Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash using 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash
- It’s of chicken.
- It’s of bay laurel.
- It’s of fresh mixed herb.
- It’s of citrus peel.
- It’s of butternut squash.
- Prepare of kale.
- It’s of garlic.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of Mediterranean flavored feta cheese.
- You need of dried cranberries.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of cinammon.
- You need of nutmeg.
- You need of heavy cream.
- Prepare of apple.
- It’s of butter.
Butternut Squash Soup & Mediterranean Stuffed Butternut Squash step by step
- Make poached chicken. put citrus peel, bay leaf, cooking wine, thyme, salt and pepper in pot, and bring it to boil..
- Then put chicken breast inside for about 10 min..
- Pre-heat the oven in 375F. Poke butternut squash with fork a few times and microwave for 2 min. Cut into half then..
- Drizzle olive oil, pepper, salt, thyme (&rosemary) and put butter inside. Bake for 45min in 375F..
- Save the chicken broth, cut the chicken into one-bite size.
- This is the other half of the squash! Peel it..
- Cut this squash and onion and apple into small pieces..
- Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and butter. Bake this in 425F for 30min..
- Scoop out the squash and we'll mix this with other ingredients..
- Pan-fry onion, kale and garlic. add salt and pepper..
- Add the one-bite size chicken inside and squash from step 9..
- Take the ingredients from step 8, put all into blender..
- Add the chicken broth (step 5), more salt pepper cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend it until all are smoothed out. (Pan-fry sage leave with olive oil for 10sec) Served the soup with heavy cream and the sage..
- Stuff the food from step 11 back into the squash shell. Sprinkle Mediterranean flavored feta cheese and cranberry and thyme. Done!.