Bbq Baked Italian Sausages.
You can have Bbq Baked Italian Sausages using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Italian Sausages
- You need 1 of large pack hot OR sweet Italian sausages.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 bottle (40 ounce) of bbq sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare of Rolls (your favorite!).
Bbq Baked Italian Sausages instructions
- Place sausages in a large baking pan……
- Poke each sausage with a fork, making several holes in each sausage…….
- Sprinkle your garlic and onion powder over sausages……..
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and drain any excess liquid and fat from baking pan……
- Gently turn each sausage……
- Place your sliced onions all around sausages…….
- Pour your bbq sauce all over sausages…….
- Cover again and bake for 1 more hour…….
- Uncover baking pan and place back into oven and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until sausages are golden on top (be careful to make sure you don’t burn your bbq sauce!!! 😱).
- Serve over your rolls of choice and enjoy 😉!!.