Fruit Smoothie Bowl. These Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowls are a perfect breakfast, snack or dessert. This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is a reminder to us that beauty is more than skin deep. Yet it doesn't mean you have to ignore the surface.
Fruit covered smoothie bowls hold a special place here on TFS including Banana Mango Smoothie Bowl with Bee Pollen, Acai Bowl, and Almond Butter and Spirulina Smoothie Bowl. When I've had a smoothie bowl though, thick and creamy and loaded with delicious crunchy + fruit toppings, I definitely feel like I've had a meal, and it's enough to keep me going through the morning. This vibrant Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl is a perfect, healthy way to start the day. You can cook Fruit Smoothie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- You need 1 piece of Red cabbage.
- You need of Water as required to boil the cabbage.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of baking soda at one time not exceed.
- You need 2 piece of banana.
- You need of Few raspberries.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cashews.
I was a bit slow to hop on the smoothie bowl bandwagon. Why would I want to make a smoothie, pour it in a bowl. Healthy Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl recipe with Luisa from Peaches to Pearls Blog and Ady from Verbal Gold Blog! To make a smoothie that's best eaten with a spoon (we're talking extra thick) use slightly less liquid Thanks to the vibrant color of pitaya, or dragon fruit, this breakfast bowl is almost—almost—too.
Fruit Smoothie Bowl step by step
- First roughly cut the cabbage and put them in a large pot add sufficient water to boil the cabbage boil it for around 20 minutes then strain the cabbage and the colour is purple water put it back into the pot,.
- Reduce the liquid between 1/3 cup to 1/2 cup on very low flame this will concentrate the colour it will roughly take 1 hour once done let it cool transfer to a glass jar now add 1/8 tsp baking soda at a time stirring in between,if.
- If bubbles coming up wait for the bubbles subside so that you can see the true the colour but don’t exceed 1/2 tsp it will ruin the taste and if it turns green then there is too much baking soda it can back towards blue by adding little acid once done keep it aside.
- Now in a blender add roughly chopped bananas, few raspberry, almond,cashews,honey,yogurt and prepared blue concentrate mixture then blend it to a fine paste once done serve this with fresh bananas raspberry and mint leaves….
Smoothie bowls are an easy and healthy way to start off the day. And now that dragon fruit is commonly available, making this vibrant bowl is now easier than ever. Smoothie bowls aren't exactly revolutionary — it's a smoothie poured into a bowl and topped with fruit, seeds, nuts, or whatever else you have on hand — but they sure are photogenic: A post shared. This customizable smoothie bowl combines fruit and vegetables for a delicious and healthy treat any time of day. Get the easy recipe now and get out your blender!